Wednesday, January 03, 2007

New Year Resolutions: Top 10 taken and not being followed

New Year is atlmost here, everyone will be thinking about NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS, from our childhood days this new year resolutions were common.
At first, we took resolutions because our elders asked us to take, then at one point of time we did for our ownself, then at one point we took just becasue everyone is doing this. Ok, somehow we take, but how many are folowing the resolutions. I think 90% wont do. I took a resolution once, that”I should not take resolutions anymore”, but you know what even that I couldnt follow, I landed up taking( but I am not following that too). Why resolutions are hard to keep? we can have a thesis on this. Top 10 resolutions that people take
1. Quit Smoking
2. Quit Drinking
3. I wont lie
4. Will read daily for sometime
5. Obey law
6. Wake up early
7. Stop Back Bitting
8. Will do exercise daily
9. Help Others
10. Stop Procastination
Am sure, everyone would have atleast taken 5 of this as their every year’s new resolution and stopped following that. Not a big deal, everyone is like that, so get going. Even I have some these in my charts for this year, lets see how far it is going

No comments: